Saturday, November 1, 2008

Shaner Update

We finally got the report back from the FIRST Speech Pathologist and went into the Doc's to talk a bit about where we go from here and what needs to get happening.
He (in his dependable wonderful style) set his "business team" on getting us pre-authorized to have a month's worth of sessions with the Speech Pathologist and getting us in to get evaluated with a Occupational Therapist. He even called the Preschool to encourage them to speed up the evaluation process. They called immediately to set up the final meeting to iron out the times and transportation and sign the last of the paperwork. We're to check back in with Doc in 5 weeks so he can make sure we're well on our way before he leaves.
Well, it's late and I must be off to bed. I'm the only one that has to get up early tomorrow, and I'm the only one not asleep yet. G'nite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!