Well, to go back a bit. Months ago, I got one of those 4-pack liquid food coloring to do I don't know what. And I promptly lost it in my maze of cupboards and utensils that are every which where.
You guessed it, while I was otherwise distracted this afternoon/evening Austin kindly found the food coloring for me. Look at that grin, how can you get mad at that?

He spent quite some time playing with it before I realized how quiet it was, and he decided that it squirted him funny and needed a hug. He didn't get that hug for a while, and for the next day or two, everyone who sees him will know what an awful mom I am. Shane and I had a good laugh at his blue brother, my little Smurf. He enjoyed it so much.


He wasn't too wild about being scrubbed, but it didn't take long for me to give up the torture and let him play in the blue-dyed bath water. He still has traces of color all over him but it's not so bad.
Oh my goodness. What a nightmare!! But, yes, look at that little grin. You'll laugh later! Great photo op Tiffiny!
ReplyDelete