Sorry about the graphic images, I just thought the deer looked funny with his tongue hanging out like that. Don't worry, Brett thinks I'm a doofus too.

Saturday, Brett and Ben (my boss's husband) went out on a day hunt. Brett got 2 relatively "big ones", meaning they had nubby horns (called buttons) and enough meat to make the process worth it.
Here's Brett doing some knife work.
Here's Christiana chopping too... (she used to work at a taxidermist and has some mad skills with a blade)
Here's Ben taking his dinner break- it was nearing 9 pm by this time, so he kindly stopped cutting to fixed food for the chop-shop crew.
Thier dog Smokey LOVES the kids! Austin and her got into plenty of trouble together while the adults were busy (and messy) in the kitchen.
Shane and Tristan had a blast with the toy trains (it's Shane's newest love).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!