Thursday, November 27, 2008

All Growed Up

Monday, November 24th
Shane's first day of school
It was an interesting day all around. I had to work, but Brett picked me up to come along dropping Shane off. We met a few more of his teachers, put his stuff in his locker/cubby aand helped try to get a picture of his face for his cubby label. Shane immediately started playing with the toys, though he kept his vacuume piece close at hand.


After I returned to work, it seemed like everyone was betting on when I would break down in a panic. I did not. Though there were times when I felt like it, those moments passed quickly. Brett thinks he's going to like having time with just Austin- mostly because he doesn't like juggling both boys. Personally, I think Shane is easier.

Maybe a little overwhelming for him at first, but so far so good.

1 comment:

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!