Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bet You Didn't Know I Could Ride a Goose

Really quick, 'cause it's late. We got a new Netflix movie the other day, The Wild. It features the voices of William Shatner, Keifer Sutherland, and a couple insane British guys. It's full of funny lines and encouraging story lines. Shane really has been enjoying the new "Lion King", as he calls it. Well, from the previews, some of you might recall a squirrel (who's in love with a giraffe by the way) riding a Canadian Goose (yes, they say 'eh' and 'Bob's your uncle' (which he really is)). Wouldn't you know, it's that one line that Shane latches onto. The squirrel, trying to impress the target of his affection, says, "Bet you didn't know I could ride a goose... bareback." >smacking his own rump- full of innuendo< So now Shane goes around the house, smacking himself on the tush- or the leg (his aim is off sometimes) yelling "Bareback". Keep in mind, he spends 80% of his time in just unders or noode (yes, he says noode, it's very cute) so he's giving himself a bruise. THEN, just tonight, we were (me and Shane) cracking up as Shane did his 'Bareback' bit over and over, and Austin started doing it too! He hasn't quite got the word completely down (he's got the double 'b') and he smacks himself with both hands, but he and Shane both laugh hysterically while doing it.
LOL they always find a way to make a day better!

2 comments:

  1. I can't remember your email, and I'm on my way somewhere but I wanted to drop you a thanks for your prayers and let you know, it is Edna Anderson. They said she was at church Sunday, but that the look on her face was just total panic and fear. The Christine that died was Christine Oliver - I don't know if you ever met her or not, she didn't get to church very often. Hope your kids get well and your life calms down some - Love, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tiff - thanks for the prayers. The Edna is Edna Anderson. It is very sad for her. I'm praying for her night and day, too. Love, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!