It turned into a step-by-step process. First step, cleaning out the guts. Shane seemed to remember (as he watched me pull out a gooey handful of seeds) but would have none of it (surprise surprise). He wouldn't even hang out long enough to get a picture.
Austin was enthralled with the idea. He watched me for a while, then, after A LOT of false starts, he got a fist full- and flung it everywhere as soon as his hand cleared the pumpkin.

When I pulled out the tools- he started to have real fun- he's such a guy!

And in true Austin style, he decided that he needed a bite! Yumm!

(While I ate dinner last night (30th) I put a face on the poor guy and got him set for his big day. I'll have to put up a picture with the trick-or-treat post.)
Austin is such a cutie and at the same time a little stud! lol. Look at him in his little whities cleaning out the pumpkin! Dallin didn't like the slime either the first couple of years. Now they both love it, especially Aaron. Well, you saw it---he was eating it just like Austin!
ReplyDelete