Friday, November 7, 2008

Insane Sicko

Yeah! I'm not insane, and I'm not sick,, so that's good.
I got into the doctor's office again today (poor kids getting dragged in there so much).
I didn't get to see my regular doc (yesterday I only saw the PA, I discovered- usually not much different than a doc), but another one that I trust pretty well. Dr. Merris (I know I'm spelling that wrong) listen to everything I had to say, including the bit where I just didn't feel right about the original disgnosis. She took her turn poking and peeking in my eyes and everything and said that though she could see how the first idea of shingles was reached, but didn't agree. Her decision was equally odd, but made a lot more sense. It's an alternate migraine... Sometimes, there are additional symptoms that go along with some people's migraines. Rarely, the additional stuff comes on it's own. Makes sense, it's been pretty stressful the last week or two. I don't know, what do you think Mary and Tim? Is there a history of migraines in our family? Pat says he had them when he was little, but not since then.
All this craziness... I just am looking forward to losing the funny feeling out of my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!