There were some good sales in town a few nights ago, so I popped in and grabbed a few Christmas presents for the boys. In a rush, I tucked them back under the stairs and shut the door, knowing that the boys never get into that closet unless there's a parent in there first.
The other day, the Big Boys (Brett and Pat) were getting everything together for their hunt, and got into that closet for something. I'd told Brett that I had Christmas gifts hiding in there but it must not have sunk in, cause I turn around and the biggest gift I'd gotten is casually leaned against the gun-safe in the middle of the room! The boys somehow immediately pick up that I don't want them to be seeing this particular box, which means they want it- NOW!
I gave up, I know I'm a wuse, and put it on Brett to say no. He got out the compressor instead. Now I have a 4' inflated trampoline in the middle of the living room.



At least it was a good buy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!