Friday, November 21, 2008

It's Decided

It's finally been decided- for the first time in my married life I will be cooking Thanksgiving dinner all my one-sie. We're inviting a few friends over, just to make it a bit more official. Our other option was to go to the CG Galley like we did last year. But with the boys as rambunctious as they are and with Shane getting anxious in crowds and new settings, Brett thinks (and I agree) that taking them out in public would be a bit much for just the 2 of us. My little 8+ pound turkey is defrosting in the fridge. I got part of the other supplies today: dressing, cranberry sauce, pumpkin, etc. Only a few things left, and a bit of planning and things will be ready to kick off. Now if I could just remember how Dad used to do his turkeys, I'll have my deal done. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ms. Tiffany! Your family is sure a hoot! Hope your having a great thanksgiving! Check out my blog I finally figured out how to add pics. =0)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!