Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pre- Party

As we waited for our friends to show up and celebrate Austin, we had some family fun. First off, I caught me a Shaner (that nick-name was given to him by his belly buddy Sage and her Momma, Clarissa. They're in N.C. now but he still calls himself that.) He wanted to show everyone his Guido unders. He had Lightening McQueen w/ Mater, and Ramone too, but oddly, Guido is his favorite. I was being difficult- taking pictures of his face rather than his bumm-cheeks.


Then a bit later, I got caught myself, by Aussie-bossy. He's one rough rider!



Daddy came to join the fun and started a ball game. Shane was overjoyed and kept up his running commentary, just in case we didn't know how the game was going ("oh, missed it." "I did it!" etc.) What a nut!



He had a very hard time keeping his fingers off of the presents. He kept asking if he could open the "present-times". Then I struck on a trick. I told him that Dakota (an older (9) boy in the ward that Shane adores- he has SI Dys too) was going to come and we couldn't open presents without him- Shane didn't ask again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!