Thursday, October 23, 2008

Banks Look-a-Like-O-Meter

I think they're a bit off, but it's kinda fun to do. The first time I did Austin's it came up 11% more like me- we all know that's not so! If it was possible to clone Brett- you'd get Austin, except the dancing, Austin loooooves to dance (like me)!

1 comment:

  1. That is funny that they were both 4% in the opposite direction. It is fun to do. I don't know how accurate they are either, but I liked it saying Woods looked like me. Ryan didn't like it so much. Which of course he looks more like Ryan! I would love copies of pictures from FHE, you could just email it to me~ The Hills

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!