Wednesday, October 15, 2008

1 comment:

  1. Is Shane playing Whack-a-Mole? Funny. So about the dentist. We don't have dental insurance so. . . I had to have a lot of work done since it has been a while since I've had work on my teeth. I had a root canal w/crown, two build ups w/crowns, and nine fillings (that includes replacing several old metal fillings with pretty white filling stuff) and of course a cleaning--this was a grand total of $1500. I am very happy with our dentist in Mexico -- why don't you just call me tomorrow, or I'll call you and give you more details. Love ya.Heather

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!