Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Party Time!

Austin's birthday bash was swingin'! Alot more people showed than I thought would- ALOT of people, which was good, cause they ate all the cake!

He was very good about presents. Hasn't got the whole opening part down yet but he looked at most everything with me and liked what he saw.


The giant dinosaur (yes, it is a dino though Brett would argue that, he thinks it's a horse) was what Grandma & Grandpa's birthday money went to.

Ryan helped show things to Aussie, he really likes her and she's very good with him too.
The blow-up mallet was something I found, I thought it'd be fun for Austin to hit Dad with. But Shane got it first- and Dakota taught him a fun game.
Dad helped him see the cake- and Shane helped blow out the candle. We didn't ask him to, but it was okay because Aussie had no idea what to do

Dakota jumped right in and volunteered to man the ice cream scoops. He's a nut, but the boys love him (and his entire family- especially his mom, Patty).


He and Shane played most of the night on the stairs away from the press and noise. I don't think he did it intentionally to get Shane out of the crazy (and out of the way) but that's what it did! Thank you Dakota! You are too cool!


KC ended up managing the cake delivery. I didn't intend her too, but I asked her to make sure her 2 got the appropriate sized peices and she never stopped. I sure do appreciate it though. Golly, she just had her lower wisdom teeth out and she still looks great- as good as she did at the Mrs Alaska competition! So not fair. I'm sure when mine come out it won't be a pretty sight!



Austin was a very neat eater that night, so much so that the pictures aren't terribly exciting or cutesy. Though why they're cuter when they're a mess I don't know. He was a funny little guy.

KC even saved the "1" for Austin to have- very nice, and very thoughtful!


This one is getting really long, so I'll save the shots of some of those there for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!