Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Another Busy Week

We are hip-deep in another busy week. I'll have to beg off more info until the weekend when things are promised to slow down. But, So it's not lost in the shuffle.
The world lost another wonderful woman this week. Brett's maternal grandmother, June Bosshardt left this world earlier this year. This week we lost the company of Grandma Rhea Banks. Bith these women were strong, faithful, wonderful women. We'll miss them immensely until we can meet them again in the eternities. Until then Grandmas!

Grandma June and Grandpa Milo. After Grandpa's stroke a number of years ago, it's apparent that he's not going anywhere until he's good and ready... but he's glad that Grandma has earned her rest.

Grandma Rhea has been missing Grandpa AT (Austin's sort of named for him) for some time now, we're grateful they can be together again.


I read something in a book recently, that we're praying will be proven wrong this year. I'm sure everyone's heard it- "Death comes in threes".

So please, take your vitamins and medications. Eat your veggies. Don't strain yourself. Be careful. Get some sleep. Say your prayers and don't be #3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!