Friday, October 24, 2008

Cat Hunting

No, we didn't lose the cat, though as I cleaned out the littef box at midnight last night I was sure thinking about it.
Under the couch (and entertainment center... and love seat... and pretty much anything he can fit under) is a favorite hiding place for Kat when he gets a bit too much adoration or aggravation (with these boys it's sometimes the same thing). It didn't take long for the boys to figure this out. Austin has taken to helping Shane look when Kat takes refuge, or if he notices the little furry paw darting out after something.

Often the cooperation of Kat hunting degenerates into a regular old wrestling match, short and sweet. Austin is almost always the instigator!


I love having little boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!