So sorry everyone out there in bloggger land! My mother-in-law reminded me today that there are actually people out there who want to know what my little monsters are up to. I've been dreadfully lax in the blog department lately. With Brett's Holiday routine the last few weeks, the boys got it into thier heads that they didn't need to sleep because Daddy was home and up. Mom had more than enough to get done every day- I'm sure you understand! So now we're back trying to get the boys to sleep before midnight. So far we've barely been succeeding... Why oh why did they have to inherit the night-owl gene from thier father?!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!