Uncle Kenny (Brett's younger brother) is in for it!
He got Brett a gift that no boy could resist, thinking that if he only put Brett's name on it then it would be our choice if the little boys played with it. And he would be absolved of any responsibility. Think again buster! I learned my lesson about buying annoyingly noisy toys for kids that aren't mine, you will learn as well- I'll make sure of it! :P

The clash of blades- that never actually touch!

The boys are very cautious with them, it took me a half an hour to convince Shane to actually touch Austin with the glowing saber.
Austin likes to "practice" on his own when Daddy's trying to watch movies and it's nice and dark.

Though most nights, I think it's just the light show he likes best.

The Force is strong with this one- be afraid, be very afraid!
Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteRight on! Every little boy "needs" a light saber. Aaron got one for Christmas, so now they both have them. Lots of fun, and lots of screams when one gets hit. Oh the joys...:)
ReplyDelete