Thursday, January 8, 2009

Family Pictures

It took a long time to finally nail down Brett to get our Christmas picture shot this year. You're probably wondering where yours is at- so am I! Brett found some big suprises from Santa this year, so the Christmas letters are turning into New Years letters (though we've missed that one as well, the next big holiday is Valentines Day, and I don't want to have to take another picture to make sure it fits. Maybe for Groundhog's Day...hmmm.)
It took a number of tries.... Shane kept making this face (closing his eyes against the flash)

Brett wanted to skip the picture entirely- one even had him snoozing (it was fuzzy though).

We ended up with this as final draft...

Austin was the one that never had a bad shot, if only that luck would spread.

1 comment:

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!