Brett loves to joke about his stress and anxiety quirks...
We are often amused at the nutter kids we have...
Most of my oddness is a little more subtle. Like color organizing M&Ms.
Right now, one of my compulsions is all set to drive Brett insane. Our trip to visit his family and ski (for Brett's birthday) is set for March 9th. I've already started packing.
I know it's insane to start so early, but I can't help it. As soon as the date is set, I start making lists and organizing luggage. Austin has enough clothes that I can pack most of his stuff without worry- so I stated that this morning. Luck favors the prepared, right?
Shane and I are not as materially commfortable (get it, material... clothes.. ah ha ha hee hee). So I'll probably have us "living out of a suitcase" at least a week before we actually leave.
Brett, too, could easily pack most everything he needs and not really notice the clothing loss. But he won't until the day before travel. Drives me insane.
What chance do our kids have wth two nut-jobs like us for parents?!
Beautiful Light Blue Plaid Flannel Shirt
7 years ago
You are not nuts! Traveling with kids is stressful, I am a list maker too. Maybe not 2 months in advance, but I am planning things in my head that early! They just don't make it to paper until a couple of weeks in advance. Sounds like a fun trip! Wyoming right?
ReplyDelete