Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wii!




Last winter, the local computer store had a little sign on thier door saying 'Ask About Wii'. So we did. It was going to be the next big thing, so we (mostly Brett) wanted to see it in person. They were out.

This year, the sign was back. Loaded down with cranky children and a head full of everything that I didn't have time to get done, I was only interested in getting through the next store alive (toy store- the most dangerous kind).
Brett wanted to at least see one, so he was going to try to steal a peek while I went on ahead.
Imagine my suprise when he caught up to us in the store with a white box under his arm.

BUT, it's been pretty fun so far. Brett is far more skilled than I am at pretty much everything.

We're fairly even on bowling (a game I've missed- there's no bowling alleys here). And everyday when Shane gets home from school, he insists we (I) play a round of his Diego game. He helps off and on, but mostly, it's just me.

We're all having fun now- right? Wii!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!