Kids truly make life bearable. And unbearable at times, but that's a different blog. I've come to realize how quickly they want to grow up. Austin ADORES his big brother to no end, and even at almost 15 months, he tries to do the things Shane does- walk up the stairs, cuddle the cat, play cars. I've also realized how early in life the brotherly bond is apparent- you know the one, I love you that's why I'm going to do everything in my power to drive you crazy. Yeah. Austin loves to sit on Shane- and bounce up and down on him- whenever the big guy sits or lays on the floor. He also loves to steal Shane's special toys, his train or tow truck; just to get Shane's attention and get him to cry and scream. Mommy doesn't appreciate that one so much. But there is one thing that I think is wonderful.
Whenever Austin sees Shane getting ready for school- he wants to do it too. He brings clothes and fusses and pushes until you put them on him. But the one thing that will make his day, put him in the clouds, and bring peace to the world- is underwear.
Yes, I said underwear. Austin loves to find an abandoned pair of underwear, and wear them.
Regardless of what else he's wearing.
He's so proud of himself, it's funny.
Luigi was the Unders-du-jour this evening.
I even have a hilarious picture of him in full footy sleeper jammies, with unders on over them. It's still on the camera, but I'm sure you can imagine it.
Our children are nuts, but they sure bring a bit of enjoyment to life!
He is so darn cute! I think the brotherly love thing works at our house too cuz brod loves to drive his sister nuts! Love and miss you and yours...
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!!!!