Brett went and disengaged the wireless internet from the laptop so I can no longer bring my blog with me to make sure the boys are being careful in their daily adventures. (and I can't watch Netflix, but that is beside the point.) Brett also has another rule- that the boys can't touch the Apple. Makes sense, but you tell Austin and Shane that they can't help me when both the keyboard and the mouse are so cool, they're wireless! What boy can resist that?! Not mine that's for sure. Right now, I'm breaking the rules, with Austin on my lap "helping" me type so that I can let you know why you haven't heard from me in a while.
Sorry. Feel free to guilt trip my husband!
P.S. He gave a talk today in church- butter him up too, that might help.
Hey! Wish I had gotten a chance to talk to you in church yesterday. I was trying to get next weeks lesson lined up. Your boys are really cute and growing soo fast. Come visit.
ReplyDelete