When Brett started holiday routine, we were all very excited. Somehow, I'd gotten it into my head that he'd be helping out more and giving me time to get a few more things done around the house. Maybe the boys would be dressed when I came home from work- and; dare to dream, a chore or two done around the house.
You've probably figured out that I have a very active and optimistic imagination. I came home to find my boys in the midst of quality, manly, "guy stuff"...

Austin gets the extra paddle to chew on and push buttons. Every once in a while he'll flop down on his chubby bum, next to where the bigger boys are playing and get into the game... bouncing and 'oh'ing like the others.

Shane has it down, no guy could ask for more. A comfy seat, instant help on the hard parts, blinking lights, buttons to push, and no pants. That IS the life.
Hahaha! No pants... I love it!
ReplyDelete