


Brett ended up getting home by 9:30, so he had time to walk the dog while I ate and kept the monkeys off the piles of presents under the tree. I'll go into the big buys later (Wii!!!) but some of the biggest hits for the boys were...
for Austin, the box his new shirt came in (we all had some stuff in the box which is why it was big enough). He's in love with boxes. I ended up having to steal that one, so he found that he fits into one of the post office boxes- the bigger ones..

Shane got lots of stuff, including 3 different train sets. His favorite came from Aunt Kerrianne, Uncle Allen, Emily, William and Evan. It didn't even get out from under the tree. He planted himself right there until I set it up and got it going for him. His little OCD is that the train has to be in the same order every time. Shane's facination with trains has gone to the point where AUSTIN will go around stealing them and saying 'toot toot'. The big brother idolatry is something else!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!