Ever have one of those days (or weeks) where it seems like everyone and everything is out to get you...?
I was hoping to get the pictures I promised loaded and posted... but I can't find the cables or the adapter cards anywhere. So, they are trapped on my camera.
I was hoping to get farther in my spring cleaning. (Yes, I know it's no where near spring, but I'm hoping that if I can just get everything cleaned up and organized then it will be easier keeping it that way. Wishful thinking, I know, but a girl can dream) I need to get the living room floor clean so I have room to clear out under the stairs. The boys are determined NOT to let that happen. I tried to turn on the vaccum, but the cord had come unplugged somehow... Shane say me puzzling and piped up with one of his favorite sayings "whooosh, that was a close one!"
I know he doesn't like the vaccum, but come on! The floor is covered in the barley he's been playing in (like rice) and the bits of food Austin seems to shed where ever he goes- ewww.
Meahwhile, Brett's been sleeping all day long after studying all night. He failed a pre-test (for the first time EVER in his Coast Gaurd career) and has until the end of February to pass it now. Plus, it disqualifies him from taking the Service-Wide exams this go-round (the test they have to take for a chance at promotion.) Needless to say, Brett's in a wonderful mood and is lots of fun to be around. (If you hear later that I've been struck by lightening, you'll know why- the Lord doesn't like liars ;p )
Beautiful Light Blue Plaid Flannel Shirt
7 years ago
Hang in there girl... the Lord always notices the little things we accomplish... even if no one else does. :)
ReplyDelete