It's over! The in-laws left today. It was a bunch of fun to have them here! Unless they were tired, the boys LOVED playing with Grandma and Grandpa. Shanner had his moments of course- such a momma's boy! Austin was declared Grandma's favorite (sorry everyone! I'm sure it won't last too long). He was just the right balance of cuddly and playful, rascal and cute, clingy and independant. Mom had him eating cereal and baby food and whenever I tried it was fit-central!
We went fishing often, filled thier coolers. Took Mom berry picking with me once, and sent her home armed with 3 gallon bags full of frozen salmon berries for jelly, jam, sauces (and maybe a pie if I can get the right recipe) Make sure you kiss up to her major to get you some!
It was nice having someone willing to watch the kids so I could run to the store alone once in a while. But, Mom was ready to get home and have her own space again. I can totally understand that! Brett's looking forward to not sleeping on the couch anymore.
I'm working on getting the pictures from some of our adventures off my phone (our camera has died RIP). Keep and eye out!
Beautiful Light Blue Plaid Flannel Shirt
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!