I promised pictures of Shane's buzz...
Here's a 'before' shot from when we were looking around out at the Fortress of the Bears (will be the next blog).
What a "shaggy" guy! At least, in comparison to the other boys in the house...

Here it is, Shane likes it very much.
You'd be amazed how versatile a beard trimmer can be!
Last time I cut his hair, I couldn't get his cowlick to cooperate, so it looked like he intentionally had bangs. Everyone loved it- except Dad. He thought it was gooby, so he "finished" Shane's head himself this time around...
In my opinion, he looks quite a bit like my sister Shannon (who Shane was in-part named after)What do you think family?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!