Monday, August 18, 2008

Peach Fuzzz

Shane got a haircut last night. Not a huge deal, but we had extra bodies around so we thought it the best time to get some pictures. Dad grabbed our decrepit and dying camera and rattled off a few shots of me buzzing the boy's head with the beard trimmers. I turned the camera on, not 5 minutes ago, to upload the pictures and get blogging. If I hadn't known that my glasses were firmly sitting in their usual spot, I wouldn't have been worried. They were as fuzzy as my un-aided eyesight! Now, I'll have to wait and get some post-trauma haircut pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!