I'm not very good at picking out secrets, so went I had anything that I could keep to surprise Brett's mom, I did, no matter how silly it may have been. Of course, that meant we couldn't mention it to anyone, or on the blog... So here is the official yeah hooray announcement.
Austin is fully mobile!
That's my big boy! He's walking like crazy. Loves to climb up anything and anyone. Sidestepping, getting up off the floor to stand, all old news for him. Stairs are no big deal.He's been going like this for a couple months now and we really love it!
If Shane lies on the floor at all, Austin B-lines it to jump on him. It's pretty fun!
I know it's not much of a big whoop, but still, it's something.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!