Monday, August 25, 2008

Thinking of YOU BJ!

One of the shops that Grandma lingered in for a while had a bunch of different stuff.
Last time I was in there, I'd been focused on scrapbooking stuff for baby announcements, needless to say, it was a while ago. I don't know how I missed this stuff though. On the way out, I couldn't resist! It SO very much reminded me of my big sister Bekah, aka BJ Frog. ;P

I got a kick out of the ones doing yoga!


If I had a million dollars...
These fairies too, reminded me of Bekah, our Qbee!
She introduced us to Flower Fairies when we were young and I still love them.
Thank you Bekah for everything you taught us!
Still thinking about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!