We were walking around town, showing Grandma and Grandpa the shops. I have never seen anyone go through shops so fast! Grandma was faster than a speeding bullet! Anyway, we came out of one store, and I was shoeing Shane the "bear tracks" that they had on the sidewalk. We reached the corner and almost bumped into this guy just standing there, staring at people walk by. He didn't even blink! His size was a bit intimidating at first (Shane refused to go near him) But he didn't make any threatening moves so after snaping a shot of him, we left him alone. It's generally the best thing to do in these situations. Besides, Grandma wasn't waiting... as previously mentioned....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!