Saturday, August 23, 2008

Date Night

With Grandma and Grandpa here, we took the opportunity to get out on our own a couple nights this week.

The second night they were here (last tuesday 12th) we took off to a friend's house for a game night... and were out for 5 hours. Sorry Dad and Mom, a bit on the too long side! But the kids were happy and asleep when we got home despite the rough patches they went through. And Brett and I had a blast! Our friends had been saving a How To Host A Murder Game- it was a western, which I'm sure you know I'm a sucker for. So much fun, absolutely hilarious, just crazy fun! So, I went and found a great deal on 3 more! Since they're one-shot games (once you solve the murder none of the couples can play again...) So, if anyone will be wanting a used game in a few months... let me know!

Then, last night, on the parents' last night in town, we took off again. Brett had snuck around and made reservations at one of the nicer restaurants in town (not to be romantic, he'd heard they had great steak). We were disappointed food-wise, rented a couple movies on the way home and ended the day fairly early.

That is the extent of our dating for the next few years, unless someone else wants to come visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!