Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Cozy Laps

Ok, so Grandma and Grandpa Banks got here Moday afternoon.
Tuesday morning I went off to work like usual.
Tuesday afternoon, Brett shows up to pick me up sans munchkins.
You can imagine how Brett is in a marine store. Even afer all this time, he still gets distracted.
An hour or so later, I was getting nervous.
These boys an be very finicky. A year ago, mo mother spent a whole month with us before Shane was willing to associate. We've been working on that but I wasn't terribly confident.
Especially since the boys tend to be really tired and cranky when I get home.
All they want is Momma, Momma, Momma.
We got home and I rushed into the house... and noticed it was quiet... TOO quiet......



Grandma got the heavy one (in comparision anyway) but she didn't seem to mind.
Grandpa got the sprawler and was eating the cuddles up!
This made us really excited, and ready for our first date in YEARS.
That I'll tell you about later, but HOOO-ray for grandparents!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!