Monday, August 25, 2008

Inherited Finery

Thank you to Grandma for hauling everything up to the boys.
Thank you Aunt Nikki for thinking to send the Superman bathrobes.
I remembered them the night Grandma and Grandpa left and tried them out after bath.

Austin's was a little big. We rolled up the sleeves and tied it tight.
Somehow, he still m,anaged to wiggle out of it, effectively ending his naked time.
(Yes, he is holding exactly what it looks like he's holding- Shane's underwear.)


Shane's was too big too. He tried to keep it on with his hands, but it was too much for him.

So, they down-shifted! Austin's fit Shane just fine and
Shane had a blast running around nude but not naked.
Dad liked it better too, he has nude issues.

Pass a thank you on to whoever they originated from, I can't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!