7 years and counting!

7 years ago today, Brett and I entered the Anchorage Temple and were sealed
(married) for time and all eternity.
What a good choice I made, if I do say so myself.
Alot of people have asked me lately how we've made it so far.
In my opinion, it's because the 'D' word is NOT allowed.
We came into this agreeing that there would be NO ESCAPE.
and yes, it does feel like that sometimes.
(sorry there's no 'now' picture- getting both of us.. yeah right!)
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary. You are right, there is only one way to make it through the marriage years together and that is to say there is no other alternative. You just hang in there and it does get better but boy it is a long, hard road and sometimes it doesn't seem worth it. But I promise you it is if you can just keep going day by day. We love you both very much and are proud of you.xt
ReplyDeleteHAPPY ANNIVERSARY you two crazy kids. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to both of you. The only way you have made it this far, and will continue to make it, is through a LOT of hard work and LOT of forgiveness (of yourself as much as each other).
ReplyDeleteWay to go. You have a cute family to boot!
I remember this day - we weren't at the temple, but we were running around later at the reception... and i remember that you got locked out of the temple when you went out to take your pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats - Love, Charlotte