Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mystery Test

Ok, so everyone was confused about the tests that the doctor gave Shane. Apparently, no one has ever seen or heard of them before. So, here they are. I know they're kinda hard to read but I can't seem to get them any bigger. Maybe if you click on them.... I don't know. His Evalutation was moved to next week; waiting on the insurance company. So the bits of worry continue. Thank you everyone for your comfort and kind words! I really appreciate them!



P.S. The first one will link you to a big version, but the 2nd one (with the most info of course) won't; so let me know and I'll e-mail it to the curious.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tiff -

    My kids did that same test - each with their own interesting answers to each question. If I had to bet money I would guess Shane is actually too smart for the test, and understood the questions differently than you or I would. But that is just my guess. Watch out as he grows up!
    Dayna

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!