Ok, rewind time for a minute...
On the... Monday or Tuesday..
I loaded the boys up and headed downtown to price stuff for Shane's party. (favors and stuff)
With the way town is set up, unless you're really good at parallel parking, and at swerving around cruise ship tourists,
which I am not, it's best to park at the library or someplace else and walk to the shops.
We parked and headed up the little alley, only to find it blocked off for construction.
Luckily, the store right there runs through to both streets.
So I thought I'd look around in there as we passed through.
Well, as we headed up the stairs that seperates the 2 halves of the store,
I noticed a knot of people in the aisleway by the register.
I was stressing about how I was going to get the carseat through the clothes racks- without losing Shane.
But something felt out of place... It was Lisa!!!!
A friend from Kodiak that I hadn't got to see or talk to in forever!
Right there in my way!
They were only passing through on thier way to St. Criox
(is that right? it's so not fair! getting a station like that...)
They stopped to spend some time with some of her CoastieChic friends.
I hope you guys got to see plenty in your time here.
Come back and we'll get you out to the Fortress of the Bears,
the Raptor Center,
the Sitka Wreck,
the Theobroma chocolate factory,
Whale Park,
Totem Park,
etc.
so Abbey (Lisa's little girl) stopped to make sure he was ok.
It was very cute... she even started in on a good sympathy cry
when Shane was faking to look pitiful.
Last time we saw her she was a little chub like Aussie!
What a big girl!

Tifiny - it was so good to see you guys again! Your boys are SO big now! Keep in contact
ReplyDeleteYes -it is St. Croix, in the Virgin Islands that we are headed to.