Saturday, July 12, 2008

All's quiet on this western front

Not much going on the last couple of days. I discovered that I missed Thayne on the birthday shout out list. He's a seasoned 1 year old this month. Happy Birthday big boy!

Other than that, I'm just stressing over Shane's development scores. I figured it was coming so it's not really a surprise but it's really bugging me anyway.

2 comments:

  1. T-
    Just take a deep breath and relax about Shanes developmental scores. Really do you really feel he is having developmental problems or is he moving at his own pace? Sure love you guys.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance he is smart enough that he is board by the tests they put him through? Give him a chance, we all bloom on our own schedule.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!