Brett is a big big fan of Swedish fish- little fish shaped gummie-ish candies for those of you who don't know- I didn't. Shane didn't take long to pick up the taste for them either. Well, I made the mistake of sending those 2 to the store together today- unattended. They came back with a big ol' bag of -you guessed it- Swedish Fish! Shane sat down and dug in right away- and I mean RIGHT away! And Brett stole what was left in the bag to take to work. but he didn't grab what Shane had pulled out onto the couch for easier access. I'm sure by now you can tell where this is going....

I think I've found all that he got at. Luckily, they tend to stick to your foot when you step anywhere near them, especially if they'd been gnawed on. Well, at least it hadn't been alive this time...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!