Just before Brett left he fixed a computer problem. Our desktop wasn't talking to our seperate H drive that holds all our pictures.
While working on the blog today, the desktop started stalling and being difficult. I gave it a few different rests, but it didn't help. So, I logged off and shut down. I thought that after a while, when I started it back up, things would go easier....
Well, I started it back up and the two aren't speaking to each other again. They're worse than Brett and I!
This is just to let you know the whys of why there won't be any new pictures for a while.(though I have a bunch!) In a week or 2, after Brett gets home and we have time to figure it out; I'll make sure there's plenty more to read about.
Until then!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!