Saturday, June 14, 2008

In case you missed it...

I know this was from a while ago, and alot of you have already seen it. But in case you'd missed it...

One day Shane and I were having a snack of apples and peanut butter. Munching our way through 2 + apples, we shared a few slices with Austin, but NO PB! We were almost done when I got called away to do I don't remember what. I guess Shane decided he was done right then too, 'cause when I went to pick up the dishes...






Somehow he didn't EAT any of it; but boy was it a bear to try to get clean!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!