Just after I finished the ton-and-a-half new posts, Brett's sister Dayna sent me an e-mail... what ensued was pretty funny. The e-mail was short. It said, "you are great at this. You will be the next Erma Bombeck!"
That was awfully nice I thought, then I turned to Brett who was manning the computer at the time, "Who's Erma Bombeck" -No Idea!
I was talking to one of my older brothers on the phone, "Do you know who Erma Bombeck is?" - Huh? The name sounds familiar... Nope.
I ended up having to Google her! How pathetic am I! But for those of you like me, who are uncultured and proud of it; Erma Bombeck is a humor columnist that wrote about every-day life.
So I have to answer... Thank you very much Dayna, it's a very nice thought. I used to like to write quite alot... back when I had a brain. But alas (and a-lack) my brain has thoroughly been absorbed by my children.
Brett likes to remind me... even the Wizard of Oz couldn't help me now.
But if my accounts of the monkeys I live with can bring you a smile; then the hand cramps from typing one-handed are worth it!
Love you ALL! And miss your company!
~Tiffiny
Beautiful Light Blue Plaid Flannel Shirt
7 years ago
Hey guys! Exciting that you've got a blog now. Your boys are so cute!
ReplyDelete