Sunday, June 8, 2008

Changes



Lately (like the last 8 months) we've had a...
different... kind of sleep arrangement in our house. The boys have been in the big bed with me while Brett made do on the couch; or more often; in Shane's bed (complete with Lightening McQueen sheets, comforter and pillow). Needless to say, I've gotten a bit sick of it!
So, I made some changes this week. We're still in an adjustment period. Trying to convince Shane that the big bed is NOT his has been tricky. But the boys do love to play in thier room now. I seperated the bunkbed and squished them side-by-side. Now Shane sleeps on the inner one and Aussie and I share the outer one (with the safety boards)

Which leaves the big bed for Daddy; who shows his appreciation of his family a little bit more when he's lonely in that big ol' bed. If I could only get the boys to sleep by themselves...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!