Okay, when the kids come down to the store to see me on the days that I work (so I can nurse Aussie) Shane raids the candy bucket we have there for customers. His favorites are red licorice, Laughy Taffys and that kind of thing. Last week we were OUT of his favorites, so he settled for two (2!) "dum-dums". His interest didn't last too long though, and I'll give you 2 guesses on who ended up with them. Hint: it wasn't the dog!

Do you ever have days when the kids do everything to convince you what a bad mom you are?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!