Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tagged

It took me a second to figure out what this tag thing was... I guess it's been a long day. Here we go, sorry it's not terribly interesting!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago: (1998 right?)
1. High School sophmore/junior
2. getting a roof on the shack house
3. A little housekeeping for Grandma Pat
4. Ummmm....
5. at the first ever Quiner family semi-reunion in Alaska
(putting in the foundation of the big house)

5 Things on my to do list:
1. Super clean my house
2. survive Brett's deployment week
3. get the boys outside more
4. organize everything- get rid of things
5. go to the movies- or dinner with my husband

5 Favorite snacks/foods:
1. fruit
2. ice cream
3. meatloaf
4. baked potatoes
5. rice

5 Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Build my dream ranch
2. Travel
3. Set up my kids future (missions, education, weddings)
4. retirement savings
5. Help the moms out

5 Bad habits:
1. don't eat regularly
2. let my house get really messy
3. forgetful- don't pay enough attention
4. don't stick to a schedule for the kids
5.giving in to my insecurities

5 Places that I have lived:
1. Philomath, Oregon
2. Provo, Utah
3. Homer, Alaska
4. Kodiak, Alaska
5.Sitka Alaska

People I tag:
1. Clarissa
2. Mary (Kitty)
3. Melissa
4. Rosanna
5. Alyssa & Randy
6. Dayna

There you go

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag. I'll get to working on it. Keith is on his way to Florida from Kodiak. The kids and I left early to house hunt. We flew instead of driving, because driving from Kodiak to Florida with three kids would make us crazy! Love the plumbers crack photos. Joshua has those same jammie bottoms - Shannon O'Neal gave them to us after Shawn-Micheal grew out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will see if I can get around to answering the questions. I don't have the internet at my apt. oh I have another blog www.mab-tab.blogspot.com Can't believe you have almost been married for 7 years! Any words of advice for someone just hitting 3 years? :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!