We have all figured out by now that this little baby boy of mine is completely hallow, he's gotta be to scarf down as much as he does.
I thought I'd share some of his latest dietary conquests.
Shown here mixed with turkey rice dinner.
It's next to impossible to keep my floors clean enough to keep this little crawling vaccum out of trouble. Especially during the week when Brett's working. When he comes hom for dinner, its too much of a hassle to get his big ol' boots off- someone once told me that you have to eat a peck of dirt before you die.
Austin is half-way there.
Austin loves to take advantage of Shane's OCD habit of only eating the center Stuff.







No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!