Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Next Hallmark Genius

Ok, so this is in no way related to my kids, but I had to share. The school is doing a fund raiser thing where the kids design cards or draw pictures, and they turn them into cards for the parents and the general public to buy- through this company. Well, they have this little display in the foyer and this one kind of jumped out at me... this kid is going places!

"You are a beautiful human being. But I'm not good at drawing humanbeings so I drew a potato instead. But a very beautiful potato."

If my husband were to every buy me a card (hasn't happened in years) then it'd be one like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!