I'm all for the incessant updating of electronics and shrinking of cell phone. I didn't think ours were terribly tiny...
Somehow, while I was shoving my hand in Brett's jeans and carharts... patting them down like a cop does a con, and shoving them into the washer; the cell phone was thinking it's self into invisibility. Brett dropped it into my lap 10 minutes later. HOW THE HECK??!?!?
>sigh<
again, it's all my fault.
Beautiful Light Blue Plaid Flannel Shirt
7 years ago
You heard about my ipod and pen incidents... I think the washing machines are conspiring against us! *sigh*
ReplyDeleteI sure hope when you write "again it's all my fault" your kidding...say that to yourself too many times and you'll start to think it, other wise if he's telling you that, smarten him up with a little dose of the "who left it there in the first place" remark! Not your fault, his fault! Love yah
ReplyDelete