I was sitting on the couch blogging while the boys played. Austin decided he had to be held. I was trying to shift the laptop to a more stable position, Austin was trying to climb up onto my lap, then Shane is suddenly there climbing over my back trying to squeeze himself in the lack of space between me and the arm of the couch. I lost the battle, but the computer took the beating.

The disc drive is totally dead. Most of it finally fell off last night when Brett was inspecting it.
I was upset, more for Brett's reaction than myself, I don't use to disc drive much, but he didn't yell. He did take my advice and took Paco on a long walk before he said anything. When he did comment, it was to tell me how he saw it coming and his wanting to keep the laptop on the desk in the bedroom (right next to the desktop) was valid and how I should have listened and shouldn't have been surprised.
So, I guess it's official, it's all my fault.
bummer... I hate it when things like that happen. My last "big" one was washing Heath's i-pod... though in the end we all know it's really his fault for putting it in his pocket. Men!
ReplyDeleteYipee! You have a new frisbee....bet you didn't know those came with laptops. Feel free to launch it at Brett's head when he comes home (all in good fun of course!)
ReplyDeleteThat really stinks! We have had to teach Abby that laptops are not toys, because she loved to take them OFF the table, open them and push the buttons. We bought her a little laptop of her own.
ReplyDelete