Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Food

I'm sitting here eating dinner and thinking about comfort food. I LOVE comfort food. Things that are probably not good for you, but you just can't resist. The ultimate comfort food is different for each of us. Cheeseburgers, Biscuits and Gravy, Stroganoff, Oreos, Root Beer Floats, etc. For Brett, his favorite is Tuna and Pea Gravy on Toast. I am a sucker for Maccaroni with hotdogs moons- which is what I "made for the boys" tonight. What is it for you? The one food that makes everything better.

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate... the darker and more velvety the better. I also like cookies, oatmeal, and tea. mmm... I'm going to make some tea now.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!